|November 26, 2023
|San Francisco, CA
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for driving the digital marketing strategy and successfully executing multi-channel digital demand generation campaigns at Harness. This role requires a combination of functional leadership, hands-on execution, and deep collaboration with various stakeholders to create and manage demand generation programs that drive efficient and predictable revenue growth.
The successful candidate will also be tasked with resource and budget allocation, the establishment of efficient and scalable processes, and executing a high-performing digital marketing program.
About the role
- Work closely with the leaders of Marketing, GTM, Services and R&D to create an efficient digital marketing pipeline strategy to support Harness’ growth
- Manage multi-channel digital campaigns leveraging popular ad platforms like Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads, and retargeting technologies
- Optimize conversion rates through frequent inspection and continual testing, including using platforms like Webflow and Mutiny for lead generation forms and conversion rate optimization
- Collaborate directly with sales leaders to build, deploy, and optimize highly targeted Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs, providing insights on performance and highlighting areas of opportunity
- Leverage tools like MetaData for precise targeting and campaign management
- Work across the company with SMEs and thought leaders to publish and optimize engaging and valuable SEO content to attract and convert our target personas
- Execute business plans and collaborate cross-functionally on the the overall GTM strategy
- Work closely with revenue operations and finance to report on marketing activities, and support leadership in defining and measuring organizational goals
- Build an effective program for testing and continuous optimization of digital campaign
- 10+ years of hands-on B2B digital marketing experience in the SaaS industry
- 8+ years of experience in B2B digital/inbound marketing/demand gen, including: SEO/SEM, email marketing, lead nurturing, content distribution, webinars, etc.
- High accountability, hands-on functional leader that drives results
- Comfortable working with distributed teams and agencies in multiple geographies
- Proven track record of executing successful demand generation programs, and can speak to their results
- Extensive B2B marketing experience, knowledge and recent hands-on experience within SaaS/Enterprise Software. Experience in a high-growth, late-stage startup is a plus
- Recent hands-on experience running successful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs to a target account list, including broad ABM campaigns and modern ABM tools
Our preference would to have someone located in the San Francisco, CA area who can work from out HQ 3 days a week but we will consider remote candidates from across the US.
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Recharge & Reset Program
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Commuter benefits