|October 22, 2023
Avantor is hiring a Director Digital Marketing that will articulate, execute, and manage the company's digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in digital technology and working in multiple digital marketing channels. The role will report to the Sr. Director - Digital Products and Marketing and collaborate across various functions to bring in high quality traffic to all selling channels.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 10 years of experience in digital marketing or a related field.
- 6 years of experience as a manager or director in digital marketing
- Experience working on ad platforms such as Google and Microsoft.
- 6 years of experience in developing digital marketing strategies.
- 6 years of hands-on experience with SEO, email marketing and Google Analytics.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, Engineering or related field
- Experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization
- Experience in Digital marketing technology including a Customer Data Platform, email marketing, Google Analytics
- Experience managing the development, implementation, and integration of multiple and/or complex business systems within an organization
How you will make an impact:
- Own and execute the company's overall digital marketing strategy.
- Lead the Digital marketing team by inspiring them, removing roadblocks, and helping them find a path to success.
- Own relationships with digital leadership across board members and other key digital influencers in other business units including but not limited to commercial leadership, Global Communications and brand.
- Responsible for daily management for all digital marketing campaigns globally, including email, on-site banners, marketing automation and retargeting.
- Maximize the creation of data-driven digital content in alignment with business goals, which requires defining and meeting KPIs and an understanding of data sources, marketing tech capabilities and how performance data turns into actionable insights.
- Report regularly on metrics and insights gained from results along with recommendations to leadership.
- Oversee all digital channels including paid and organic media-search and social, SEO and SEM.
- Oversee the management of the digital marketing budget to ensure high ROAS. Align strategy based on ROAS and organization strategic focus.
- Lead the deployment of an enhanced lead enrichment strategy to improve quality of leads and scoring.
- Responsible for data governance for all elements within Customer Data Platform
- Lead project manager over external agencies.
- Constantly stay abreast of competition and latest technology in marketplace.
Dare to go further in your career. Join our global team of 14,000+ associates whose passion for discovery and determination to overcome challenges relentlessly advances life-changing science.
The work we do changes people's lives for the better. It brings new patient treatments and therapies to market, giving a cancer survivor the chance to walk his daughter down the aisle. It enables medical devices that help a little boy hear his mom's voice for the first time. Outcomes such as these create unlimited opportunities for you to contribute your talents, learn new skills and grow your career at Avantor.
We are committed to helping you on this journey through our diverse, equitable and inclusive culture which includes learning experiences to support your career growth and success. At Avantor, dare to go further and see how the impact of your contributions set science in motion to create a better world. Apply today!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision.
3rd Party Non-Solicitation Policy:
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation.