|Date Posted||November 9, 2020|
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for someone that has a blend of a Web Analytics and Tag Management background that truly understands the Digital Marketing i.e. Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, manage designing and testing.
Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Functional Job Title: Web Analytics and Tag Management Capabilities Lead
- Dept: Engineering, Product Security
- Location: Open to all locations
- Duration: 6 plus months
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Integrated Solutions Manager, this team member will have primary responsibility for building and enhancing Web Analytics and Tag Management System (TMS) capabilities. Capabilities are solutions that include process, technology and people to realize the business outcome. As a member of the Enterprise Customer Experience Capabilities team, this team member will be part of the overall Marketing Strategic Capabilities and Execution Insights (MSCI) team.
This role is responsible for creating the strategy and vision for Google Analytics the Tag Management System in support of the centralized Marketing organization’s and LOB objectives and goals including the Marketing Personalization Program. From the vision, this leader will develop a prioritized strategic roadmap for Enterprise Web Analytics (EWA)TMS to drive efficiencies, effectiveness, and revenue growth. This role will partner with Technology, Paid Media, Marketing Execution and relevant digital channel partners to implement the capabilities roadmap. They will partner with engagement leads representing 25 teams within the organization.
- As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and platform expertise to deliver effective solutions
- Identify opportunities to build new and enhance existing Web Analytic capabilities
- Develop opportunity sizing and business cases
- Secure and manage funding, scope, and budget
- Drive discovery and fill roadmap pipeline
- Define scope, PDD, business needs and requirements with input from relevant Marketing stakeholders
- Obtain and manage ticket project sizing, secure resources, and release timing
- Manage releases through a development scrum team
- Proactively evaluate vendors and solutions in partnership with Technology
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet marketing needs
- Define support / training procedures and manage implementation of training programs
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of Google Analytics 360and other analytics platforms related issues and lead day-to-day communication with stakeholders/engagement leads
- Act as business sponsor with TOG, EIT, DMAWFVC,DCE, Paid Media and On Us Media and relevant digital-channel partners during project delivery phases; including providing reviews and approvals of designs, supporting UAT, and providing key business decisions
- Develop and monit or KPIs to assess project metrics post launch (e.g., stakeholder feedback, performance) vis-à-vis business case
- Minimum5years relevant work experience in advertising, marketing, consulting, technology and/or paid media
- Minimum5-7years relevant work experience in digital implementation experience, including tag or analytic platforms, metrics, analysis or reporting (e.g; Web Analytics, GA 360,Tag Management, or SEO)
- Experience with at least some relevant tools such as:
- Data visualization: Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI, Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Web trends.
- Ad Servers: DoubleClick, Atlas, Double Verify.
- Marketing Automation: SFDC Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo
- DMPs: Adobe Audience Manger, Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk
- DSPs: Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math
- Digital Analytics tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Management Solutions (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM)
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing tag performance
- Experience on large-scale cycle implementations or management of Digital Analytics or Marketing Automation solutions, including management of the technical solution
- Highly analytical; interpreting business and technical needs to optimize platform performance
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to manage and evangelize complex road maps of technology projects across a highly matrixed organization
- Superior relationship, communication and collaboration experience with teams, peers and partners at senior levels; experience working with project management teams
- Experience presenting to various teams to drive deliverables
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Financial services experience preferred
- Open to locations within the US
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.