|December 18, 2023
Digital Marketing Technologist
Communications & Marketing
Director of Marketing
As a Digital Marketing Technologist in the
Office of Strategic Communications at NJIT, you will combine information
technology (IT) with marketing skills to ensure NJIT's marketing is in line
with key performance indicators and strategic goals.
- Manage and
implement best practices and maintain technical expertise for our marketing
technology platforms including but not limited to Salesforce (Pardot,
Marketing Cloud, Social Studio), Google Tag Manager, Datastudio, Google Ads,
Facebook and Instagram business manager and advertising tools, Twitter ads,
LinkedIn business manager, website integration and RFI form creation with the
Slate and/or Salesforce CRMs.
- Customize, configure, and
maintain the Salesforce CRM platform to optimize marketing and sales
processes. This includes automating customer marketing journeys for several
of the university's target audiences.
- Develop, execute, monitor and
continuously optimize Google Ads campaigns to drive targeted traffic and
conversions. Implement and/or recommend retargeting and remarketing
strategies to nurture leads and improve conversion rates.
- Set up and maintain
Google Tag Manager to manage website tags, triggers, and variables.
- Configure and
manage GA4 properties and data streams to capture essential marketing data.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to create
automated marketing journeys and email marketing campaigns in Salesforce
and/or other university CRMs (Slate, MyEmma).
- Utilize HTML5, Drupal, and other web systems to create
engaging landing pages designed to be easily updated and duplicated for use
in our marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to align projects
and goals to meet overall team goals and maintain a smooth process from
content development, creation, and launch from a technical standpoint.
- Use consumer analytics to determine the best way to engage
users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads, and measure brand awareness
and share with the Marketing and Social team.
- Prepare reports on KPIs, utilizing LookerStudio, across our
marketing platforms both live dashboard based and custom weekly and monthly
reports as needed.
- Reconcile credit card expenditures for marketing and ad
placements by gathering and matching digital invoices in support of the
- Become an
influencer who makes an impact on our team and shares the latest changes and
trends in our fast moving industry and your area of expertise.
- Salesforce certified administrator or experience certified administrator in a similar CRM.
- 3+ years of related CRM administrator experience.
- Experience performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration is a plus.
- Ability to provide salesforce training to department staff.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Extensive knowledge of CRMs & email platforms.
- At the university's discretion, the education and experience prerequisites may be exempted where the candidate can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the university, an equivalent combination of education and experience specifically preparing the candidate for success in the position.
Apply Now Share Save Job