|December 9, 2023
Starting Pay Range
$2,576.93 - $3,115.39 - Bi-Weekly
Depending on experience
Bring your excellent digital marketing, technical skills and love for data to Skyrocket Education Services as a Digital Marketing Supervisor!
Come and demonstrate your expertise in excellent collaboration and inbound marketing methodologies.
If you possess the ability to strategize, create, and execute targeted marketing campaigns that seamlessly align with the buyer's journey, resulting in increased lead generation, engagement, and conversion rates we want to talk to you!
You will use platforms such as hubspot, Funnel.io, asana, monday, meta advertising, google ads, and other social media advertising platforms such as tiktok youtube and spotify.
Who We Are:
Slyrocket is a Great Place to Work-certified who provide business operations, student achievement initiatives and compliance support for charter schools.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff, including paid time off, holiday, and sick time; medical, vision and dental coverage; and an employer-matched 401K plan.
Employees have access to wellbeing tools and resources, from wellness classes to committees and continual opportunities for personal and professional growth.
***Your assigned work location is Pasadena, CA - 95% of our workforce select to be remote.
There are also a required 20 days minimum a year for in person, events, and professional development***
The Digital Marketing Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Digital Marketing support staff positions and the implementation of marketing projects and initiative. The Digital Marketing Supervisor is also a key forward-facing position in the company and is responsible for fostering a highly productive, customer-centric culture.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following:*
- Direct supervision, coaching, and support of digital marketing personnel, which may include but is not limited to roles responsible for customer relations, social media management/support, website development and support, graphic design and content creation, and public relations
- Ensure all company and client websites, landing pages, and social media accounts under our purview are in perfect working order and adhere to proper brand standards at all times
- Proofread original content (social media posts, website design and copywriting, press releases, etc.) and provide edits/feedback to ensure accuracy, appropriateness, campaign effectiveness, and general brand standards at all times
- Conduct discovery meetings with clients and other stakeholders as assigned to determine marketing needs and goals
- Seek out, create, interpret, and/or analyze available data sources and work closely with other leaders and members of the department to develop strategic marketing campaign recommendations for company and clients
- Oversee the implementation of digital campaigns and regularly monitor campaign performance, always seeking to identify opportunities to optimize and improve campaign results
- Stay abreast of industry-related trends and competitor efforts
- Oversee the implementation of other marketing initiatives and special projects as requested
- Respond to and follow up on inquiries from clients in a timely manner, immediately escalating complex or sensitive situations to Marketing Manager and/or Director/CMO
- Always be seeking to identify opportunities to improve client relations and levels of service, and encourage all staff members to do the same
- Process administrative tasks and approvals, such as expense reports, time cards, and annual employee reviews, in a timely and professional manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Superior oral and written communication skills are required at all levels; this position must be prepared to communicate with clients, co-workers, direct reports, managers, vendors, related parties, and other stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Must have a strong eye for design and be able to articulate what makes a piece of content effective and why; must be unwilling to submit or accept subpar work product
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent follow-up, and attention to detail
- Should possess strong working knowledge of all MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must possess the ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate advanced critical and creative thinking
- Advanced working knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Workday, Hubspot, WordPress, Hootsuite, Google Ads, and various social media platforms strongly preferred
- Experience issuing and analyzing stakeholder surveys a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
Education and Experience:
- Must have at least five years of related experience
- Should have at least three years work experience in a leadership role, preferably in a Marketing environment
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred but will consider candidates with equivalent additional work experience
*The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They describe the general nature and level of work being performed and/or represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job. The Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.