|Published||January 18, 2023|
We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and an enthusiastic digital marketer that has expertise in social media marketing to join our growing Digital Marketing Operations team. This Digital Marketing Specialist will combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance our company's social media presence. The person will work with Marketing peers to launch innovative and impactful social media campaigns as well as drive remarkable content and strategically expand our market reach through followers and sharers.
* Have a deep understanding of LN Japan's audience, market, solutions, and business models
* Create a year-long plan for LN Japan's social media accounts, specifically on content strategy, ideation, and implementation timelines
* Work with Branding & Communications Manager on setting the corporate branding, content plan, and strategy around using social media platforms as delivery channels
* Provide training and guidance to marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
* Have a scalable process to track promoters and detractors, and protocols on how we respond to them
* Define the process on how to achieve a consistent tone and approach when posts are being published from the LN Japan corporate accounts
* Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by aligning with marketing peers and the ongoing campaigns
* Strategically expand our audience reach via the existing LN Japan social media accounts by increasing followers, improving positive engagement, shares, and likes
* Grow and expand LN Japan's social media footprint into new social media platforms that complement the company's business strategy and focus
* Define the process of how LN Japan enters and operates into new social media platforms
* Track, review, and analyze the performance of our social media channels and drive plans to improve results and/or address gaps
* Budget management and ROI analysis for social media advertisements
* Research and evaluate the latest marketing trends, innovations, and alternative methods that can help accelerate our success
* Lead current LN Japan marketing staff and future incoming staff (in case of ramps)
* Collect data and analyze interactions and visits, use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns using Google Analytics, and Analytics tools of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
* Create, optimize, and monitor PPC + SEM Campaigns requested by the LN Japan marketing team based in Tokyo, and provide a review or analysis of the results after the specified campaign period
* Support the LN Japan marketing team with their ad-hoc reporting requirements
* The LN North Asia Digital Marketing Supervisor will be responsible for two (2) FTEs: (1) LN North Asia Web Developer and (2) LN Asia Marketing Communications Coordinator.
* Establish excellent rapport and timely touchpoints with LN North Asia / Asia stakeholders and provide developmental updates on FTEs
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.