|Date Posted||March 9, 2019|
Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Our Digital Marketing team is seeking an innovative, enthusiastic, results-oriented Digital Marketing Supervisor to drive O'Reilly's digital advertising playbook beyond the selling floor. The Digital Marketing department is responsible for developing O'Reilly's vision and executing digital advertising strategy across web, mobile, video, SEO and paid search. We are a team that values the O'Reilly culture and embraces the opportunity for growth.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for hiring and developing the digital marketing team.
- Plan and supervise all digital marketing campaign strategy, content development and delivery across multiple digital channels and platforms (SEM/SEO, social media, paid search, display, email, local search, mobile).
- Identify trends and investigate new and creative growth strategies and emerging technologies to enhance and increase performance and optimize digital marketing spend to drive traffic to our retail locations and website.
- Provide meaningful insights into business performance; make recommendations for improvements, new content, new initiatives, opportunities, etc. that will drive business growth.
- Optimize website design for improved performance (usability, design, content) and develop/share best practices.
- Collaborate and partner with teams from multiple departments (Creative, IT, Merchandise, Pricing, Legal, Accounting, etc.) to plan and lead project delivery.
- Track and measure marketing performance metrics, including promotions and additional marketing programs, reporting and optimizing based on results.
- Engage with IT counterparts for selection and performance of ecommerce platforms, email service and analytics providers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to lead, develop, and supervise a team.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to act as a liaison between marketing and Information Technology departments.
- Must be knowledgeable about the web and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with an ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Ability to manage projects, be organized and set clear priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or business.
- 4+ years of direct and hands-on digital marketing experience (search engine optimization, website analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Retail marketing experience.
<span class='hidden jd-select'