|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Vi's corporate marketing team, located in downtown Chicago, seeks a Digital Marketing Strategist to amplify its presence in the digital marketplace and help better align Vi's brand experiences with the expectations of our next generation of consumers. This person will identify untapped digital and technology trends and opportunities that fit with Vi's consumer insights and business objectives, and partner with key stakeholders to integrate these into our marketing initiatives. The role will also support the optimization and execution of Vi's current digital efforts.
Vi is the parent organization of ten exclusive continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) in some of the nation's most desirable locales.
In this role, you will:
- Perform detailed evaluation of Vi's digital environments including business needs, capabilities, comparative audits, feature lists, target goals, and trend analyses to identify unique market opportunities and threats.
- Create insight-driven, results-centered strategies and activations for web, from initial research to informing brainstorming, wire-framing, design, and production.
- Support digital projects with consumer research, market research, technology and data insights; define key performance indicators that map to Vi's overall business objectives.
- Structure and present recommendations for internal stakeholder approval, advise on active and anticipated needs of the business.
- Execute and optimize SEO, SEM, Website, Reputation management and other digital media programs in partnership with media agency and internal stakeholders.
- Support community's overall marketing efforts and work closely with other marketing team members to understand business needs and marketing strategies for each community.
Qualifications for this role requires a Bachelor's degree in marketing and 5 years of Digital Marketing experience. 3 years' experience working and integrating with CRM, CMS, ESP, Google analytics platforms is a plus. In addition, you will need:
- Strong knowledge of digital products, digital media and digital marketing landscape, in particular, knowledge of best practices for web (i.e responsive web design, modular design)
- Functional multi-channel digital expertise, including: social media, display advertising, PPC advertising, email marketing, website and search engine optimization
- Intermediate understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS), Email Service Providers (ESPs), and Consumer Relationship Management systems (CRM)
- Intermediate understanding of Google Analytics, Google Event Tracking, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with multivariate and A/B testing tools
- Experience refining information architecture and creating sitemaps and low-fidelity wireframes
- Experience leading and presenting recommendations to cross-functional and leadership teams
- Understanding of brand strategy principles such as positioning, values, tone and voice
- Experience working with external agencies developing high level technical roadmaps/solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Vi is a place where self-directed professionals apply entrepreneurial passion to corporate vision and strategy, across functions, building our premium brand into something irresistible. For those compelled by superior performance and driven to find the better way, working at Vi will bring new life to your career!