|February 3, 2024
Zimmer Communications is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing team. This person will help strategize, build, manage, and optimize digital campaigns while working with our current sales team to promote digital advertising solutions in a B2B capacity. This person will become an expert in Zimmer Communications' digital marketing service offerings and deliver digital solutions to new and existing clients to hit their goals while growing Zimmer Communications' digital revenue.
Why You Should Work Here:
Are you someone who:
- Thrives on building long term relationships in a professional setting?
- Enjoys presenting marketing solutions to current and prospective clients?
- Likes creative problem solving while managing a portfolio of accounts?
- Feels satisfied in reaching goals through efficient time management?
Then the Digital Marketing Strategist position could be the perfect fit for your next opportunity!
- Join sales team on client meetings to help close current and new business digital accounts
- Drive digital sales growth by identifying client needs and developing comprehensive digital marketing strategies
- Conduct thorough market research, competitor analysis, and audience segmentation to identify target demographics and tailor campaign accordingly.
- Manage digital campaigns including CTV/OTT, Display, Paid Search, Remarketing, and Online Video
- Regularly monitor campaign performance, generate actionable insights, and make data-driven optimizations
- Conduct monthly/quarterly meetings with digital clients to review campaign performance, key findings, and recommendations
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to identify opportunities and improve campaign performance
- Meet with sales staff regularly to provide support and training on digital tactics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 2 years working in digital marketing or equivalent experience preffered
- Experience planning and managing targeted display, online video, paid search, and streaming TV advertising campaigns
- Understanding of digital marketing metrics/KPIs and experience analyzing campaign performance
- Proficient in Google Suite products
- Google Ads Certifications preferred
Zimmer Communications is an equal opportunity employer.