|February 2, 2024
This position is fully remote. EST working hours. Preferred states: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Kansas, Pennsylvania, Colorado. Employees have full access to use the Downtown Orlando 321 office as a co-working or production space.
The ideal teammate for this role has significant experience and is an expert in digital marketing and analytics and shapes strategies and campaigns that support client goals and agency objectives.
You'll be responsible for the planning and reporting of cross-channel digital marketing campaigns for multiple clients. You work closely with other strategists, producers & creatives on developing communication strategies, campaign concepts, and marketing tactics to deliver high-impact advertising initiatives on behalf of our clients.
We're looking for someone with an integrated approach to digital marketing as it pertains to business development; focusing directly on business goals and objectives such as ROI, with an understanding of digital marketing tactics that 'push the needle' forward for businesses small and large. This is a multidisciplinary role, requiring the teammate to be able to work across a variety of tools and media platforms to ensure the best quality work for our clients.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Business Development & Account Growth
- In collaboration with the Director and Agency Leadership you will leverage your knowledge, skills and experience to support new business development opportunities, RFP responses, and new client strategies
- Partner with the Creative and Client Strategy teams to develop and up-sell work to the clients
- Collaborate on sales, and strategy presentations with cross functional partners including creative, sales, client strategy, and project management
- Media Strategy
- Serve as a subject matter expert on digital marketing strategies and tactics within the agency and for our clients.
- Orchestrate the research and strategy formation across multi-disciplinary teams including the Social, Content, and Creative teams.
- Play a leading role in discovering and articulating differentiating customer insights and translating them into strategic and creative platforms
- Partner with Client Strategy to recommend strategic direction that align with client's business objectives
- Audit existing media plans and develop new strategies for maximum effectiveness
- The incumbent will be a key contributor to the development of marketing plans for clients and will work closely with other members of the Media, BI, and Analytics team to develop strategies and tactical elements of plans
- Analyze and Report
- Create, develop and present reporting presentations for review and discussion with Client Strategy team and clients
- Develop, direct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research that answers key questions and provides insight for the client
- Deliver meaningful reports to the client, internal team, and leadership to show successes and opportunities for growth
- Stay Current & Reliable
- Be a self-starter and quick learner, with a passion for delivering work on time and within scope.
- Develop regular thought leadership around omni-channel consumer centric performance marketing
- Recommend training and educational opportunities for the team
- Actionable insights delivered for all managed clients on a monthly basis
- Influence same-client revenue growth based on consistent actionable insights
- Incremental client revenue derived from marketing plans, and new client media, digital, and reporting revenue streams
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing strategy focused on placing and optimizing digital media and advertising
- Strong knowledge of business and marketing principles and marketing trends
- Solid understanding of executive level decision making and criteria
- Ability to translate business goals and objectives to marketing and experience strategies and tactics
- Moderate-to-Advanced understanding of integrated digital marketing principles including CRM, Marketing Automation/Email Marketing, Social and Content Marketing, and Paid Search (PPC/SEM).
- Ability to create effective & persuasive client presentations
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment; managing multiple projects and accounts concurrently
- Preferred 5+ years in managing Google Ad and Facebook Ad accounts
- Google certified in Paid Search & Analytics - preferred
- Facebook Blueprint certified - Recommended, but not required
- Strong knowledge in Google Data Studio and Excel.
- Knowledge or experience with additional digital marketing tools and platforms is a plus (Programmatic, Competitive Keyword Tools, etc.)
A BIT ABOUT US
In one word: awesome. In more than one word: 321 is a full service marketing agency built on-and fueled by-the uniquely collective strength of our people. We know what it's like to grind, to create, to dream-we've been there before. Our team is built by badass individuals who are all so much more than a job title; leaders who skipped the beaten path and carved their own way. Talent comes from all walks of life and inspiration isn't born in uniformity.