|Published||December 8, 2023|
Thank you for your interest in our Digital Marketing Strategist opening!
As the Digital Marketing Strategist, you will analyze various digital marketing data sources, monitor KPIs and translate complex digital marketing data into clear and concise reports with actionable insights.
Thompson Habib Denison (THD), a division of Moore, is a social impact agency committed to doing good by driving donors, dollars, engagement, and brand loyalty for leading non-profit organizations. Leveraging core competencies in strategy, analytics, and marketing, THD develops insight-driven multichannel campaigns and experiences to create impact for meaningful causes. To do this, we need you!
Moore is an innovation led company of 5,000 people and the largest marketing, data and fundraising company in North America serving the nonprofit industry. Some of our clients include Shriners Children's, Feeding America, ASPCA, Wounded Warrior and Habitat for Humanity. We combine our strength in technology and unmatched industry expertise to provide clients with strategy, creativity, production, media, data, response management and analytic services.
For more information about THD and Moore, please visit www.thdinc.com and www.wearemoore.com.
In this role you will:
- Collect and analyze digital marketing data from digital marketing campaigns, website analytics, and social media platforms.
- Utilize data analytics tools to extract meaningful insights and trends.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and track metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop, maintain and report on marketing performance.
- Track and analyze key metrics related to website traffic, lead generation, conversion rates, customer engagement, and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align data analysis with business objectives.
- Interpret complex data and present actionable recommendations through comprehensive reports and data driven dashboards to support decision-making processes.
What we seek:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, statistics, or a related field
- 4-6 years' experience as a Marketing Data Analyst/Marketing Insights Analyst or similar role
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, or similar platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and data visualization tools
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels, SEO, SEM, and social media platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship.