|October 27, 2023
Compulse, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for Digital Marketing Strategist to efficiently manage in-house services and products including Google Ads, Bing Ads and more. This candidate must be proactive, positive and solution-driven. They should enjoy a fast paced, team environment and be ready to stay aligned with agency and clients needs in an accurate, creative and timely manner. This position can be based in Hunt Valley, MD, Las Vegas, NV, or Seattle, WA.
- Training and developing team for in-house media buying (paid search)
- Participating in RFPs, media plans and quotes, providing recommendations for in-house services
- Acting as main liaison for media buying and paid search for digital sales managers
- Acting as main liaison for in-house services for external clients and/or work directly with Account Management team to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage day-to-day digital media campaigns ranging from social media to CPC/search campaigns including campaign strategy, ad copy creation and bid optimization.
- Pulling reports and providing campaign recommendations for internal managers
- Providing day-to-day digital leadership to internal team members to ensure deadlines, budgets, strategy and management is going well and our clients are happy
- Assisting the Director of the Agency and Digital Marketing Strategist with processes and developing processes for new services
- Assisting Director of the Agency with team support, announcements, directives and management
- Work directly and foster relationships and opportunities with vendor partners including Google.
- 4+ years-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
- 4+ years-experience with Google Ads
- 1-2 years managing staff in a digital marketing agency or publisher
- Google Certifications Ads & Youtube/Video
- Must have advanced knowledge of digital marketing products including outreach, social and web services
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products
- Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
- Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be solutions oriented
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Lets talk.