|Published||September 16, 2023|
Compulse, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for Digital Marketing Strategist to efficiently manage in-house services and products including Google Ads, Bing Ads and more. This candidate must be proactive, positive and solution-driven. They should enjoy a fast paced, team environment and be ready to stay aligned with agency and client’s needs in an accurate, creative and timely manner.
- Training and developing team for in-house media buying (paid search)
- Participating in RFP’s, media plans and quotes, providing recommendations for in-house services
- Acting as main liaison for media buying and paid search for digital sales managers
- Acting as main liaison for in-house services for external clients and/or work directly with Account Management team to ensure KPI’s are met
- Manage day-to-day digital media campaigns ranging from social media to CPC/search campaigns including campaign strategy, ad copy creation and bid optimization.
- Pulling reports and providing campaign recommendations for internal managers
- Providing day-to-day digital leadership to internal team members to ensure deadlines, budgets, strategy and management is going well and our clients are happy
- Assisting the Director of the Agency and Digital Marketing Strategist with processes and developing processes for new services
- Assisting Director of the Agency with team support, announcements, directives and management
- Work directly and foster relationships and opportunities with vendor partners including Google.
- 4+ years-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
- 4+ years-experince with Google Ads
- 1-2 years managing staff in a digital marketing agency or publisher
- Google Certifications – Ads & Youtube/Video
- Must have advanced knowledge of digital marketing products including outreach, social and web services
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products
- Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
- Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be solutions oriented