|Published||September 15, 2023|
|Location||Overland Park, KS|
The Digital Marketing Strategist is a forward-thinking, digital marketer with experience in all things digital and a passion for driving results. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable and has experience with multiple digital media outlets including paid search, display, mobile, social, as well as emerging media and new technology platforms. They will be responsible for executing and managing digital marketing campaigns on a number of advertising platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and programmatic display networks.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Create, test and deploy digital marketing campaigns based on internal requests leveraging media buys, marketing funnels, email marketing and other inbound digital strategies.
• Manage the overall success of assigned campaign portfolios by critically analyzing the product mix, optimizing audience targeting, and shifting budget to better performing tactics.
• Collaborate alongside other digital marketing team members, designers and writers to develop, evaluate and improve advertising content.
• Track, analyze and report campaign performance through dashboards and sheets with data and insights.
• Improve campaign performance through ongoing optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, visitor segmentation, messaging and landing page testing.
Critical Skills Sought:
• Experience with numerous forms of digital advertising, such as PPC/SEM, programmatic display, video, native, and paid social.
• A solid understanding of marketing automation tools, CRMs and email marketing platforms and how they fit into digital campaigns.
• Proven results optimizing direct response, digital marketing campaigns to reach desired KPIs.
• Experience writing PPC & Paid Social ad copy designed to drive results.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Business Manager.
• Ability to identify new growth opportunities and drive rapid experimentation and learning.
• Strong Analytics skills, data-driven thinking and motivation to constantly find new ways to improve.
• Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and create reports and charts.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple digital campaigns simultaneously.
• Both a strategist and an executor, capable of bringing projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
• Strong attention to detail, organized and ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Self-motivated and results oriented.
• 1-3+ years’ experience executing digital marketing campaigns including experience with PPC & Paid Social, namely, Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field.
• Experience with marketing automation, email delivery and web analytics tools. Hubspot experience a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.