|Published||July 25, 2023|
|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
Are you a digital marketing savant? An analytical-powerhouse who savors the idea of using your technical marketing skill to scale a mission driven company from 8 figures to 9 and beyond? All the while working with the best people in the industry, being on the cutting-edge of the digital marketing world and breaking ground in terms of what's possible with funnels, email marketing and paid acquisition? Well then, the Digital Marketing Strategist role at Flow Research Collective may be a fit for you.
Who we are:
We're a neuroscience-based research and training company dedicated to transforming the future of work by helping leaders and their teams harness the power of flow states to elevate productivity, performance and creativity.
Over the last four years with over 20,000 individuals and organizations from Outtie and Accenture to Facebook in the US Air Force with our work being featured everywhere from Time magazine and Harvard Business Review to the Joe Rogan experience and with Stephen's books on the topic, receiving acclaim from world leaders like Bill Clinton and Elon Musk.
What makes us different:
- Our teams work async and have schedule autonomy which is a fancy way of saying that you'll work at your peak times and on one big project at a time so you can enter flow state on command.
- We're not big fans of meetings & daily interruptions and keep the meetings to an absolute minimum of 2 hours per week. We live and breathe what we teach our clients.
This Digital Marketing Strategist role is for you if...
- You dream of scaling a mission driven startup to 9 figures and beyond that will impact how humanity works
- You're a strategist and implementer who has the skill & innate drive to generate analytics, make good decisions, and implement those decisions based on those analytics in a marketing funnel.
- You want to help millions of people become the programmers of their own lives by accessing flow states consistently to help them feel the best they've ever felt in their lives.
- 10+ years of multi-channel digital advertising experience.
- Strong experience in building automated email marketing campaigns, able to identify funnel bottlenecks, worked as a growth specialist focused on reducing churn, growing MRR, tracking acquisition, copywriting, data analytics.
- You have experience with marketing funnel strategy, marketing automation, and paid traffic acquisition (FB, Google)
- You have a strong understanding of high ticket info businesses