|Published||July 12, 2023|
Do you enjoy strategizing and executing creative marketing solutions while watching clients crush their goals? If so, reach out! We'd love for you to apply for our Digital Marketing Strategist opening so that we can connect!!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist with proven experience working on various digital marketing campaigns and channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with 1 - 2 years of digital marketing experience that has been working in an agency environment and has been focusing on ongoing digital marketing campaigns, traffic acquisition, and conversion optimization. This is a client-facing role and will work with various clients strategizing, planning, and executing marketing initiatives to help clients reach their goals. We are looking for someone whose experience has the ability to make an immediate impact on our growing team.
- Develop effective marketing strategies and plans to support and achieve our client's business objectives.
- Communicate ongoing strategies and initiatives with WDC clients.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client ad accounts using established best practices.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of various campaign objectives, targeting techniques, audience types, and ad creatives.
- Create great visuals and ads in various channels complemented with great copywriting to help drive user actions that ultimately support client goals.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future A/B tests.
- Prepare detailed reports and present results to clients and digital marketing team.
- Experience and a deep understanding of Facebook Business Manager, along with Facebook Ad Accounts for advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience using email marketing platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.).
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google Ads and the various advertising platforms within is a plus.
- Experience with Tag Manager, Data Studio, and Google Optimize are a plus.
- Experience using CMS platforms (preferably WordPress).
- Experience and understanding of SEO/SEM best practices and content marketing.
- Experience using project management tools (Basecamp, Trello, etc.).
- Comfortable and confident working and communicating directly with clients.
Qualities We Value
- A creative, forward-leaning, solution-oriented mindset
- Friendly, responsive, collaborative communication
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized workflow
- High aptitude for ongoing learning and a willingness to share knowledge
- A practical, common sense approach
- Passion for helping others reach their goals
We don't expect you to match every criteria, but you should have solid experience and a firm technical background. You should also be self-driven to dive deeper into the evolving digital technologies, solutions, and platforms.
- Compensation is based on experience.
- 401K Opportunity
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Laid back, fun professional vibe.
- Remote Flexibility
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Oh, and did we mention our office is just 10 minutes to the beach?
About Wilmington Design Co.
WDC is a well-established, growing, full-service digital marketing agency located in the beautiful port city of Wilmington, North Carolina. Our team is a talented, tight-knit, friendly, flexible, creative, practical, and hard-working group of people who love what we do, and we have fun doing it! We rally around one common purpose - to provide high-quality creative solutions to our clients through a range of innovative services, including graphic design, branding, custom web design & development, digital and social marketing. We value growing meaningful connections with our clients and approach their business goals as if they are our own. In short, consistently wowing our clients with awesome creative and real results is our jam!
If WDC sounds like a fit for you, reach out! We'd love to hear from you!