|Published||July 12, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
DREAM BIGGER. LIVE BETTER. MAKE AN IMPACT.
The School of Greatness inspires conscious achievers around the world to live greater in their life, love deeper in their relationships and leave a positive impact on their world. We pride ourselves on creating some of the most inspiring interviews, content and media in the world to help people achieve their potential, destroy self-doubt and chase their dreams. Our vision is a connected world of people who are living a life that they love. As part of that pursuit WE PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH! Live what we say. Over-deliver on our promises and operate with the highest integrity. Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, our growing team reaches around the world. What started as a curiosity to interview one mentor for a few people to learn from, has grown to 200+ million downloads, over 5+ million social media followers and hundreds of thousands of students engaged in our books, courses, coaching programs, events and more.
HERE’S THE RUNDOWN:
Greatness Media is hiring a Digital Marketing Strategist! Do you have proven results in building funnels that drive sales and customer results? Do you have experience owning conversion rate optimization strategy for an online personal brand or online media company? Are you able to execute strategy, unite cross-functional teams and actually implement your ideas? Our Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for driving the funnel conversion rate optimization strategy for our Marketing Department for all products and services, including, but not limited to: Podcast, Social Media, and Membership Programs. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for strategic full funnel marketing to the right audience, at the right time, to achieve growth-oriented results. We need a Digital Marketing Strategist who can truly innovate how we grow our audience, hit our product sales goals and utilize the incredible library of assets we have at our disposal. You will also have the ability to optimize campaigns, promoting our impactful and engaging content. To be successful in this role, we are looking for a multi-faceted contributor, who is both a creator and doer. This is a phenomenal opportunity to gain immediate visibility into the impact that you can create at Greatness Media. The salary range for this position is $65k-$75k USD annually.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Own the execution, strategy and vision for all funnels and customer journeys across Greatness Media’s digital channels to drive massive sales and growth on all products, platforms and services
- Implement, analyze and report on all sales pages, landing pages and campaigns to support conversion rate optimization, nurture leads and garner sales
- Unite cross-functional teams internally and externally to push projects forward and deliver on conversion rate and sales goals
- Partner with Paid Media Team to ensure lead generation, optimization and funnel efforts are maximized across the entire customer value journey
- Advise on conversion rate optimization strategies for all landing and sales pages
- Create and lead SOPs for the digital customer journey, including best practices for downsell, upsell and cross-sell strategy
- Collaborate with the team to create necessary deliverables including lead generation assets, advise on design, copy, and aesthetic
YOUR ABILITIES AND EXPERTISE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, marketing or branding preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience with digital marketing, with a focus on building strategic funnels, mapping the customer journey, and landing page conversion
- Experience building a wide variety of funnels focused on conversion rate optimization to support a dynamic range of services and products
- Fluent in the necessary differences between sales and lead pages
- Proven results in building, auditing and reporting on funnels and integrating down sells, up sells and cross sells, particularly as these relate to email sequences and strategy
- Experience in the integration of paid traffic, email funnel, affiliate marketing and organic impressions
- Data analysis and isolating key areas of opportunity surrounding top of funnel follow through across all Greatness Media products
- Proficient in HubSpot or similar CRM program and online automation tool such as Zapier
- Working knowledge of Social Media, YouTube, and webinar platforms
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on a wide variety of projects and to both strategize and implement your ideas
- A positive attitude and loves to work with a team that is changing the world!
THE TEAM YOU’LL COLLABORATE WITH:
- You will report to the Marketing Manager. You will work closely with the Marketing Integrator, freelancers and agency support liaisons.
WHERE GREATNESS IS INSPIRED:
All things creative take place at The School of Greatness studio in Century City just next to Beverly Hills.
WHEN THE GREATNESS HAPPENS:
The typical work schedule is Monday – Friday, 9AM - 6PM PT with occasional weekend work.
WHY OUR TEAM IS AMAZING:
- We've kept our hiring bar really high - you will work with the best!
- Our company is growing quickly, so you'll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and grow a ton personally and professionally!
- You’ll be around some of the most influential people in the world we interview and a friendly working environment.
SHOW US HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead, provide the following:
- A few short paragraphs explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position
- Links to projects you’ve worked on
- Your resume
SOME STUFF FROM OUR HR DEPARTMENT:
- All new team members of Greatness Media will undergo a 90 day probationary period to ensure they are a strong cultural fit into our family.
- Greatness Media is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, Greatness Media prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Powered by JazzHR