Digital Marketing Strategist
|Published||March 25, 2023|
A telecommunications client is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who will be responsible for driving growth tactics for business customers ranging from small businesses to enterprises.
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 - hybrid
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Pay: $35-40/hr. on W2
Duration: 12 months or longer
Note: 1x a month in office
As part of the Marketing Sciences & Lifecycle Management group, this individual will be responsible for driving growth tactics for business customers ranging from small businesses to enterprises.
This individual will take the lead on rebuilding customer journeys based on key moments, and implement rules/governance to guide touch frequency, eligibility and prioritization. This strategy work supporting lifecycle evolution will help dictate overarching campaign strategy for all marketing campaigns under the Business Group. Should have a deep understanding of the business product portfolio and offer a landscape to build relevant CRM strategies across the B2B lifecycle.
- Will identify unique targeting and content opportunities through business segmentation, decision maker characteristics, and industry-specific needs.
- Lead base orchestration, personalization, and lifecycle work for the Customer Relationship Management team. Utilize out-of-the-box thinking and help improve program performance through the evolution of our digital customer journey.
- Advise on capabilities of Marketo as a platform, optimizing usage and building out "always-on", "automated" digital first nurture streams to deliver a relevant customer experience.
- Quickly develop an understanding of current marketing campaigns in collaboration with internal and external partners who are getting offers and programs in the market today to lead overarching contact strategy for all existing business customers of the client.
- Utilize journey analytics to identify gaps in the communication strategy and current journey mapping to give way to drive greater value and a superior customer experience.
- Identify and implement digital tactics in support of growth campaigns; identify process efficiencies and success metrics.
- Ensure success metrics are trackable; track results and customer journey to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Build in a combination of insights into the customer journey including but not limited to propensity models, customer profiling data, information collected from events, customer behavior on the website / MyBiz / App as well as omnichannel abandoned cart data, surveys, and other customer engagement data.
- Collaborate with the data sciences team to recommend model opportunities for behavior propensity and revenue growth. Analyze customer behavior, segment trends, and historical data to develop targeting and testing strategies.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- A degree.
- Understanding of direct marketing best practices across key tactics (email, direct mail, SMS, digital).
- Understanding of key CRM platforms and systems (i.e, Marketo, Adobe, Salesforce); Marketo and/or ABM certifications.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and campaign success measures.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple-to-understand ways.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and multi-task across projects.
About our Client :
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4G & 5G wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client may require all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!