Digital Marketing Strategist
|Published||March 23, 2023|
|Location||Cranberry Township, PA|
EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
Life Science Connect is growing at an incredible rate. Continuous investment in our products, services, and technical infrastructure has us well-positioned to achieve real results for our clients. LinkedIn has proven to be a succesful platform to promote our clients' content, as well as to connect with, and grow, our audience. To maximize this growth, we need to add a Digital Marketing Strategist to our team.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will play a pivotal role in defining and delivering a strong B2B digital marketing strategy to aggressively grow audiences (followers) on specific LinkedIn showcase and company pages and drive ever-increasing engagement from these followers. The succesful candidate will possess a solid understanding of digital marketing strategy while developing a strong understanding of the business, including: client needs, competitive landscape, products/capabilities, and industry trends to proactively translate into targeted B2B marketing initiatives
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Research and learn specific reader personas of value for each LSC market to target as new followers of LSC showcase and company pages
* Develop market- and reader-specific campaigns, using both organic and paid promotional strategies, for each LSC product to increase total followers on LSC showcase and company pages
* Effectively execute defined campaigns, adjusting strategies based on results
* Track campaign activities and report on campaign effectiveness by market
* Develop and launch promotional campaigns, using editorial and client content, that results in engagement commensurate with total number of followers on LSC showcase and company pages
* Drive client acquisition and awareness by developing, supporting, and executing successful campaigns including assets such as email, social media, white papers, thought leadership, webinars, podcasts, paid advertising, and conference sponsorships.
REQUIRED SKILL and EXPERIENCE
* A bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
* Three (3) years of digital marketing experience, specifically focused on B2B digital marketing and demand generation.
* Demonstrated experience in successfully creating, launching, and managing engagement campaigns on LinkedIn - both organic and paid.
* Demonstrated ability to track campaign success using Google Analytics and related social media platform analytics/reporting.
* Experience managing allocated marketing budget and tracking resulting spends from concept through ROI.
* Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams in support of specific marketing initiatives.
PREFERRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
* Strong written skills with a focus on marketing copy and messaging to drive engagement.
* Strong analytical background, using data/results to shape campaigns.
* Experience using third-party social media tools that measure results and create efficiencies.
Life Science Connect offers a generous compensation package. In addition to a competitive salary, you'll enjoy:
* Medical/vision/prescription/dental coverage for you and your family
* 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
* 100% company-paid life insurance
* 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
* 15 vacation days and 6 personal days on day 1
* 13 company-paid holidays
To see all our job postings and showcases for some of our employees, visit: link:https://lifescienceconnect.com/careers/