|Published||September 23, 2022|
|Location||West Palm Beach, FL|
The Digital Marketing Strategist supports organic search marketing initiatives through strategy building, campaign execution and opportunity analysis.
This unique role on the team will use digital marketing best practices and have an emphasis in off-site and technical SEO strategy. Our Digital Marketing Strategists have the tactical confidence to execute optimization campaigns, provide insight and the strategic ability to consult with internal and client teams.
Technical SEO Duties:
• Understanding of search engine indexing process, XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes.
• Using a variety of tools (including Google Search Console, Ahrefs and others), inspect websites for on-page technical issues (titles, meta-tags, alt tags, internal linking, etc.).
• Maintain comprehensive understanding of top performing keywords/queries (in
terms of driving traffic, conversions, opportunistic) for a client’s site.
• Understand how these top performing keyword/queries should be categorized (branded, regional, model, service, etc.) and how these categories contribute to overall success.
• Ensure that meta-descriptions lend credence to keywords/queries, used as
triggers in serps, and measure the impact of the meta-descriptions in driving CTR.
• Create or edit HTML/Bootstrap
Local Search / Off-Site Duties:
• Experience in Google My Business listings is preferable
• Update special store hours across Google My Business (GMB), Yelp and others.
• Ensure GMB and Bing Places listings have the correct categories and pertinent location data (address, store hours, phone numbers, trackable urls, updated photos, etc.).
• Optimize Youtube video uploads
• Manage Bright Local directories and aggregators
• Manage Google and Apples Maps for accuracy
• Assist with SEO monthly report QA/QC
• Manage the distribution of SEO monthly reports to Account Executives
• Provide ah-hoc analysis and support for broader marketing team, as needed, to drive overall team success.
Equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits including 401(k) with Company match, as well as vacation and paid holidays.
Please forward your resume