|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
What you’ll do as a Digital Marketing Strategist:
You will support the development and implementation of our overall brand strategy.
· Utilize Google AdWords to plan, develop, and launch national campaigns.
· Ensure all marketing efforts achieve immediate as well as long-term business goals while identifying opportunities for process, content, and lead generation improvements.
· Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
· Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
· Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites.
· Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing forecasts, setting objectives, and delivering results.
· Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
What skills you’ll use:
· Ideally, you have 6-12 months of experience in a relevant field.
· You have a degree in Communications, Marketing, or another related field.
· Google AdWords Certification is preferred.
· You have the ability to understand and execute an OMNI-Channel marketing approach.
· You are a naturally curious person and have the ability to proactively deepen your knowledge through workshops, research, and seminars, and share what you learn with the team.
We’re building on a legacy of excellence.
In 1955, Herald and Miriam Smith started Cedar Rapids Steel Transport out of a refurbished chicken coop they bought for $125. At the time, they had no trucks and no customers, but Herald, known as “Smitty,” convinced firms he could save them money. He contracted with owner/operators who were hauling livestock to Chicago to return to the Cedar Rapids area with loads of steel instead of empty trucks. Family-owned to this day, we have evolved from a small trucking firm into one of the nation’s largest privately-owned transportation companies. Powered by the expertise of our Solutions centers, we provide a broad array of transportation and logistics solutions.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we’re looking for collaborative co-workers who want to be a part of a family-owned culture. Our work moves quickly and has an impact across a national network, and we’re great at working together to get the job done.
CRST is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. Support the strategy that’s driving our success.
We’re growing our team and are searching for a Digital Marketing Strategist to support the development and implementation of company-wide advertising across a wide variety of digital channels. When you join us, you’ll work with the Director of Marketing to effectively communicate our many different operating opportunities, build our brand voice and awareness, and increase sales through effective campaign execution. This is the perfect role for you if you have 6-12 months of experience, love all things digital marketing, and want to have an impact with an industry leader in the transportation space. Sound good to you? Join us.