|Date Posted||September 8, 2019|
The Digital Brand Strategist will be a vital part of the digital marketing strategy for all commercial segments, products and properties to create value for Mohawk Group and our customers though greater brand awareness, increased lead generation and increased customer engagement/experience.
- Own the Mohawk Group digital brand presence and properties.
- Collaborate with Segment Marketing, Product Marketing and Brand teams to develop comprehensive digital strategies and campaigns that provide relevancy and value for our customers while improving key engagement metrics.
- Create alignment with Brand and Segment teams to develop standards for consistency and cohensiveness across all digital properties, including web sites, social media, blogs and others.
- Drive improved user experience, ease of navigation and key conversions, analyzing regularly for proactive recommendations and upgrades.
- Ensure that digital properties abide by all brand standards, having consistent voice and branded key messaging.
- Work with Brand, Segment and PR/Communications teams to develop customer communications strategies, calendars and cadence, utizing our CRM to create automated and as needed (on demand) communications.
- Lead SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns utilizing both internal capabilities and external agencies.
- Coordinate with other teams to operationalize Account Based Marketing planning, salesforce tracking, and new metrics generation.
- Build relationships through collaboration with strategic vendors, sales operations, digital SAS providers, and agencies to drive innovation, improvement and leadership for Mohawk Group’s digital strategy.
- Differentiate Mohawk Group from online competition and identify additional marketplace opportunities and present value-added solutions.
- Maintain effective, productive and professional working relationship with internal and external customers, third party vendors, project management office, relationship managers, and governance organizations in accomplishing project objectives.
- May include management of agency partners and/or direct reports.
- Assist Segment, Product and PR/Communications marketing teams in maximizing digital presence, online advertising and sponsorship opportunities through third party properties, including media, associations and event owners among others.
- Drive digital innovation and market leadership through new tools, resources and technologies, leading acquisition, implementation and execution of innovations with other stakeholders, both internal and external.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job. MBA/MS Preferred.
Experience must include:
- 5 + years working in a digital marketing capacity with clear signs of progression
- Quality communication and presentation skills are a must
- Working knowledge of web properties including Ecommerce, Website Page design, and Customer Communities (preferably Salesforce) is preferred
- Workfront or similar project management tool experience is preferred
- Digital advertisement and tracking platforms/tools for: paid social, search, or Display advertisement
- Excellent creative and analytical capabilities
- Adaptable, creative problem solver wanting to help evolve marketing strategy and influence adoption across the organization
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Organizational ability to redirect skills to support new technologies while maintaining current commitments; ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Consistently proven ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.