|Date Posted||April 30, 2020|
Responsible for maintaining posting schedules and daily posts to all applicable social media outlets, as well as coordinating the marketing and entertainment calendars with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks, preparing reports to update internal staff on usage statistics, and maintaining/sending emails on a weekly/monthly basis to all the email newsletter subscribers for each enterprise. Leads and coordinates online and digital advertising efforts with an emphasis on growing the digital presence of SMSC online. Assists with efforts to grow the social media presence and works to optimize the digital tools utilized to acquire new customers while keeping current customers engaged with digital strategies.
- Execute social media strategy by developing new communities and managing branded online communities on the enterprises' behalf using online social media, online directory listings, blogs/content, and online reputation sites. Prioritize social media channels based on overall objectives relative to each enterprise.
- Create engaging branded content and campaigns for social media networks. Provide relevant content daily to all applicable social media outlets. Coordinate the marketing calendar with online activity, partnering with enterprises to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy. Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks. Provide continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites and relevant conversations. Develop and cultivate relationships with influencers in the digital space for the respective enterprises. Support external PR and publicity initiatives for enterprises by engaging with media/press related to these events and engagements. Become a brand champion and customer service advocate/concierge between guests/customers and enterprises in the digital space.
- Assists with coordination of materials for all online and digital advertising efforts including brand websites, paid search campaigns, digital advertising, social media, and email marketing.
- Manages Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics including page titles, strategic image naming and meta data.
- Assists in the growth of the enterprise's business presences on social media sites while maintaining confidentiality regarding SMSC members at all times. Responsible for assisting with the strategic direction of social media usage as well as identifying opportunities for paid advertising on social sites.
- Track metrics and prepare reports to update on digital/social media trends.
- Measure, analyze and report the impact of social media efforts on campaigns and department goals.
- Build communication channels with internal stakeholders by attending meetings and establishing relationships. Immerse in culture of enterprises to understand the business, build relationships, understand customers, and develop best practices for cultivating and communicating a succinct brand voice across all digital channels.
- Monitors industry for best practices, seeks new technologies, and recommends strategies to drive ROI on digital media investment.