|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Position
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping execute the marketing plans that will create awareness of Civic Federal Credit Union through advertising and member communication. This individual will work on the science behind our marketing efforts and will use data analysis and creative problem-solving to design the best strategies for promoting the Credit Union online and offline. The person successful in this role will be able to adapt to different environments, solve complex problems, and provide vision to support our marketing initiatives.
Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Manage and develop marketing programs and materials such as internet display advertising, email marketing and search advertising.
- Research and review data on members and prospects; contribute to development of campaign strategy designed to increase product usage and penetration.
- Manage and track campaign deadlines, performances, budget and ROI.
- Manage analytics platforms (Google, online banking, etc.) to provide insight and recommendations for optimal performance and member benefit.
- Prepare presentations and reports for management and business teams highlighting campaign performance and progress towards business goals.
- Manage website updates and coordinate with other departments to ensure accuracy of product information and compliance.
- Maintain an ongoing education in the credit union environment, as well as the digital marketing discipline. Stay abreast of new technologies and current marketing trends.
Here are a few skills you MUST have to be considered for this position.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience specializing in digital marketing.
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer printer).
- Travel required sometimes.
Here are a few qualifications we’d LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience managing a CRM or MCIF system.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Adobe Creative Cloud experience.
About the LGFCU Culture
If you are working here, or considering working here, you should know a little something about the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly values the contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe if we put our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing feats for our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic work place that presents opportunities for advancement and learning new skills. We really believe that when our employees succeed, members win.
If you have questions about this position description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:
LGFCU Human Resources
3600 Wake Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27609