|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
Ref ID: 01020-0012021226
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
Compensation: $30.40 to $35.20 hourly
• Flex your creativity and supercharge it with your analytical mind to find the best opportunities within the Facebook Ads ecosystem for maximum ROAS while keeping our CPA benchmarks in check.
• Proven experience managing and implementing Online Webinar campaigns – FB ads to generate registrations on specific areas, webinar set up and deployment and analytics reporting.
• Active (daily) awareness of campaign performance for assigned products.
• Ad campaigns that produce consistent results within allowable KPIs, while managing an assigned budget.
• Driving highly experience in leads that convert to our back-end programs.
• Upgrade our scripts and ad copy tests by composing, testing, and improving upon direct-response ad copy.
• In charge of planning, executing, and implementing paid ad campaigns from beginning to end.
• Analyze data trends across campaigns to identify what is and isn’t working.
• Work closely with the Management Team to effectively plan and execute campaigns that are in alignment with team goals.
• Develop new and compelling advertising strategies to support our market-leading products and services.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders including copywriters, sales, creative, customer service and operations to deploy integrated digital marketing campaigns that generate leads for clients
• Plan, execute and control the monthly marketing budget in a way that creates predictable growth for the business.