|Published||October 8, 2021|
Job ID: 23364
- Digital Marketing & Campaign Development – Develop digital marketing campaigns with business units that include a variety of social media and digital advertising applications for revenue growth and increased market penetration. Develop reporting dashboards/custom reports with KPIs to analyze campaign performance and provide actionable recommendations for continuous improvement. Research, monitor and report out on trending topics and sentiments in the news media for senior leadership. This position will work with marketing managers and directors within the business units to develop strategies, create content and execute campaigns as well as measure the success of those efforts. Project management of external agency support, as needed, is also required. Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in Google Analytics, search engine optimization strategies and tactics, Google/Facebook/LinkedIn banner ads, geofencing (and professional characteristic targeting) and premium advertising placements, along with other tactics important to the position.
- Media & Public Relations - write press releases and media statements, coordinate interviews with and provide counsel to business unit management, pitch and place stories with trade and other media. Also develop blogs, fact sheets and backgrounders to communicate the company’s story and its position on key issues. Serve as a member of the department’s emergency response team, available for support 24/7.
- Financial Communications – assist in developing financial communications such as earnings releases, internal articles on earnings, etc.
- Web Site and Intranet – assist in developing and updating content and coordinate changes/additions with internal staff and IT.
- Employee Communications – research and write stories and take photos/create videos for the company's electronic newsletter and website; partner with internal clients to manage and execute employee communication tactics.
Seeking a digital marketing specialist with excellent writing and analytical skills for a small yet versatile Corporate Communications team in the energy sector. The ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment - under pressure and on deadline – is critical. Advertising/media buying, marketing, journalism, public relations, media relations and/or agency experience is strongly desired, and the ideal candidate will be able to work independently with little guidance. This role has a heavy research and writing component. Demonstrated social media expertise with proven results is required, and the successful candidate will be able to counsel and guide senior leadership on digital marketing plan recommendations, tactics and measurements against defined goals. Must be detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple projects concurrently, producing accurate/quality work in a time-sensitive environment. Self-starter, resourceful, motivated team player who accepts the responsibility of working after hours and potentially on call for emergency response situations. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of digital communications/marketing experience, with significant expertise in lead generation, advocacy support and brand awareness goals for digital campaign development. Energy experience, especially with midstream or downstream companies, is a plus. AP-style writing and design experience is required.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or public relations, or a related field, is required. This is an individual contributor role, though the successful candidate will project manage external agencies and third-party resources and must work effectively in teams and through collaboration with others. The successful candidate will have experience working in multiple digital media software systems and platforms (Kentico, WordPress, Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Sprout Social, Meltwater, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
Attractive annual bonus
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits
401K matching program
Generous PTO/vacation package
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.