|Published||October 4, 2021|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Benefits: (Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage along with 401k plan)
Duration: 4 month contract
Location: Atlanta GA (role is remote temporarily due to COVID)
About the Client:
Our client is one of the world's premier, high-end, luxury, German sportscar companies. They have developed numerous technologies that have advanced vehicle performance, improved safety and spurred environmental innovations within the automotive industry.
*This is a 4 month contract opportunity.
The Digital Marketing Specialist focuses on all digital marketing related elements for Porsche in the entire region of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Porsche Latin America supports a network of 17 importers and 44 Porsche Centers throughout 24 countries in Central and South America, and the Caribbean. Our mission is to build and maintain positive relationships with our customers, importers and local partners.
A successful Digital Marketing Specialist will help maintain the current roadmap and projects related to digital user experience, data analytics, and campaign management. This position will also help steer digital resources at the marketing agencies accordingly.
The scope of the position includes:
- Continue digital ecosystem architecture development as outlined by digital roadmap. Work with agencies, PAG, and other stakeholders to make sure all projects are pacing to finish on time
- Management of regional websites & dealer websites.
- Primary tasks are content management & approval, reporting, etc.
- Will help with the management of performance reporting, analytics and data integration to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of Marketing and CRM initiatives.
- Represent Porsche Latin America’s needs and required integration with on-going digital innovation topics such as development of Digital Management Platform (DMP), Customer Data Platform (CDP), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Porsche Finder and other platforms
- Collaborate with Porsche AG, their agencies and the agency partners of Porsche Latin America as well as the importers to develop digital marketing programs across all Porsche model lines
- Coordinate monthly results/optimization meeting and ensuring campaign results are effectively merchandised within the company
- Develop, along with Marketing Communications Manager, overall objectives, strategy and budgetary needs for digital campaigns. Represent Porsche Latin America at international digital meetings organized by Porsche headquarters
- Marketing efforts designed to drive website traffic, leads and sales
- Manage and merchandise websites and supporting microsites
- Ensure regular program optimization meetings are held to maximize campaign effectiveness and that reporting is regularly distributed and reviewed internallyAll programs are implemented within budget and in the most efficient manner possible
- All necessary Procurement and Finance policies are adhered to related to program spending approval and execution
- Maintain monthly budget forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a discipline related to marketing, communications or business administration required
- 2-3 years work experience required
- 2 years work experience in a digital marketing role (client or agency side)
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools / Analytics / Social Media Marketing / Search Engine Management
- Automotive Industry / Enthusiast Brand / Luxury Brand experience is a plus
- Understanding of technical implementation of online marketing campaigns
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Ability to work independently, without frequent direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Detail-oriented, strong team player
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Experience and working knowledge of content management tools for web-authoring and regular maintenance
- Comfort translating complex digital marketing concepts into key strategic components and decision points
- Strong, passionate, entrepreneurial spirit with motivation to build and grow company’s digital marketing efforts into relevant new areas
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain respect with all levels
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational ability; quantitative analysis skills
- Drive marketing effectiveness initiatives through technology and process improvement
- Experience with online display advertising, banner advertising, SEM, SEO, Website Analytics and Website Conversion Metrics (CPM, CTR, CPC, CPL, CPA) a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines
Schedule/Shift: 40 weekly hours
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.