|Published||October 1, 2021|
Mercer is seeking the following position that can be performed remotely by a candidate that resides in either Central or Eastern Standard Time:
Digital Marketing Specialist
What can you expect?
- This position is a part of the Global Business Solutions team and works closely with Career North America marketing strategists to create and distribute mass email communication materials via Marketo.
- This position may be responsible for web content support.
- Work is focused on developing and delivering promotional marketing messages to business consumers online with the intent to generate sales on the organization's e-commerce site.
- The person in this role will make recommendations for optimizing the user experience, site content, and marketing campaign messaging.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match;
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business;
- Employee Resource Groups which provide connections to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations;
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential);
- Full benefits package – starting day one: medical, dental, vision, retirement and savings program, disability benefits, insurance coverage, opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan, etc. North America Region
- Generous Parental Leave and education support policy;
- Robust vacation, personal days, and paid time off to give back to your community.
We will count on you to:
- Create, schedule, and execute mass external email communications via Marketo to support business revenue goals while ensuring Mercer email guidelines are followed.
- Utilize independent discretion and judgement for maintaining content on imercer.com while working closely with the marketing team to ensure online content is accurately aligned with marketing materials to drive visits and revenue.
- Create and maintain ecommerce product pages to drive sales via imercer.
- Ensure site content follows best practices for search engine optimization and accessibility (e.g., semantic markup).
- Follow Mercer standards to maintain quality of deliverables, including branding requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes to maximize efficiency.
What you need to have:
- 2-3 years experience with a digital marketing platform, preferably Marketo, with a focus on email.
- Website production/maintenance role, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, including occasional hand coding.
- Effective communication skills to work well with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Located in North America in the Eastern or Central time zone.
What makes you stand out:
- SEO knowledge.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap framework.
- Familiarity with DNN platform.
This position is unable to be performed remotely in Colorado.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.