|Published||September 1, 2021|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Our Digital Services team focuses on providing services for our own media properties throughout the United States as well as the customers who rely on them for their marketing and advertising needs. As part of this team, the Digital Marketing Specialist, will be responsible for creating, and delivering cost-effective customer campaigns across a number of marketing channels and platforms. Your knowledge of search and programmatic media buys, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will help our media teams attract new customers.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital marketing/advertising customer experience and a demonstrated track record of analyzing and optimizing advertising campaigns against customer metrics. This position requires close collaboration with other Digital Services team members and our customers, both internal and external, to understand the customer’s needs and to create solutions to address those needs. You will develop advertising campaigns, prepare analytics and reports, and manage budgets to achieve customer goals.
**This position is remote**
• Plan, build, launch, and maintain paid PPC, display, video and social marketing campaigns for top priority business accounts across multiple platforms.
• Plan and successfully manage campaign budgets
• Closely monitor spend to ensure accounts are pacing properly based on predetermined budgets and flighting
• Perform competitive analysis, research new opportunities, and use data to provide strategic recommendations that support client growth
• Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns, and tools.
• Communicate, evaluate, and explain results from campaigns through monthly performance reports.
• Use third party tools to optimize campaigns (ie. Google Analytics, Tableau)
• Guide and manage digital service vendors, as needed.
• Monitor industry trends and apply best practices across accounts
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 - 2 years PPC management and programmatic media buying on digital advertising platforms.
• Strong understanding of online marketing channels such as social media marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing, and video advertising.
• Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance. Experience with marketing analytics concepts and data-driven marketing a must.
• Possess superior time management skills; able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a high level of service to our media partner and customers.
• Possess a solution-focused and customer-centric attitude and the ability to communicate opportunities accurately in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Moz, Google Search Console).
Desired (but not required) Skills
• Google AdWords and Analytics certification
• Agency experience