|Published||August 14, 2021|
Ref ID: 00420-0011931422
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
Compensation: $40.00 to $45.00 hourly
We are looking for a local, creative, entrepreneurial, efficient, and analytical Campaign Marketing Manager with a can-do approach and the ability to develop B2B marketing programs and then execute on those programs to meet our lead targets.
You should have a strong background in go-to-market planning and online marketing, excellent communication skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
You’ll be driving the marketing process to launch new products, developing new campaign plans, working across departments for buy-in, analyzing the results, and identifying opportunities for improving the performance.
You will have to be resourceful, as you will lead a team of matrixed resources to execute a broad set of marketing tactics and deliverables to help drive demand and lead pipeline.
In this role, you will work very closely with Product Marketing Managers, Marketing Communications, Web Team, Channel Marketing, etc.
Experience: 3+ years
Duration: 4+ months, potentially more
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Company: B2B cybersecurity solutions
Screening: Phone/video interview > team/group interview
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Hybrid, onsite 1-2 days/week (client requires COVID-19 vaccine for onsite work)
- Manage the product and programs go-to-market launch process to ensure the required information and assets are developed in order to activate global marketing resources.
- Ensure the global go-to-market team resources receive the predetermined information and assets required to execute their outbound programs.
- Track successful execution of outbound deliverables of the global go-to-market teams and proactively identify any stalls or points of failure along the launch timeframe.
- Work with product marketing, creative, and messaging service leads to refresh the messaging and design of the corporate campaign as the refresh cadence dictates (every 12+ months).
- Manage a roll up of metrics of outbound marketing and communication teams to provide overall market impact of the campaign by product and program.
- In collaboration with the product marketing manager team, ensure a foundational set of buyer journey assets is created across all priority products that are promoted in the campaign as well as any ancillary by-launch assets that are required.