|Published||July 15, 2021|
We’re lifelong learners, creative thinkers, technology enthusiasts, and innovators who are redefining the way languages are learned and taught. We are looking for a motivated and creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our highly collaborative and dynamic marketing team.
As a key player, you will work collaboratively with Product and Brand Managers to develop and execute effective digital marketing programs (World Language, Dual Language / Bilingual, ELA / EL, and Children’s Literature) within our Higher Education and K-12 education markets. You will help us brainstorm, create and build meaningful solutions to a variety of challenges, and you will use your marketing automation skills to execute on campaign plans in an effort to reach the established goal(s).
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborated with stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute digital campaign strategies and content for landing pages, online ads, websites, blog posts, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Provide key insights, drive digital strategy, optimize playbook, create reports, and dashboards
- Execute email, Web, SEO / SEM, social, and online advertising campaigns, leveraging all aspects of marketing mix and channels
- Regularly update online channels and digital assets
- Measure and report ROI and KPI performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals using Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, and social management tools (Sprout, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Partner with Business Operations to help manage database strategies, including data hygiene, segmentation, and analysis
- Help establish and maintain scalable processes
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA/BS degree required; Marketing or communications field preferred
- 4+ years’ Marketing Automation experience building, deploying, and measuring effective digital marketing campaigns based on customer, market segment, and product research required
- Experience creating campaign response reports, dashboards, and value propositions
- Familiarity or knowledge of publishing industry and education market a strong plus
- Experience with marketing automation systems required; Marketo preferred
- Experience with CRM systems required; Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of campaign/project/event management tools preferred (Asana, Smartsheets, Cvent, iCapture, etc.)
- Solid creative marketing, analysis, campaign management, and writing / copywriting skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well autonomously and as a part of a highly collaborative team, effectively balance multiple simultaneous priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal, active listening, and communication (verbal and written) skills
- English language verbal and written proficiency required; Bilingual talents a strong plus
- Willingness to travel up to 10%