|Published||July 8, 2021|
Ref ID: 02710-0011881252
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
Robert Half is looking for an individual who is responsible for developing, executing, and measuring comprehensive marketing strategies, plans and programs for the national market. Plans will be based on clear objectives, strategies, and metrics. Regularly evaluate regional market dynamics and work to maintain crisp competitive differentiation, while supporting the master brand. Anticipate and act on emerging healthcare trends to position the system for the future, in conjunction with other system leaders.
Marketing and Public Relations Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that a coordinated program which includes public relations, special events, and community partnership development activities.
This Digital Marketing Specialist opportunity would be a Freelance temporary position, based in the northern New Jersey area. Apply today.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (Illustrative Only)
• Evaluate, recommend and implement new and improved marketing processes, practices, and goals that quantifiably and incrementally improve the customer experience, drive increased demand and differentiate brand among other healthcare consulting & GPO providers.
• Frame the business questions with Market Research to support design and execution of the research.
• Design & develop promotional materials for the company (and at times for our clients). Including weekly newswires, social media presence, blogs, etc)
• Develop marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal network; participating in professional societies.
• Manage in-house marketing. i.e. employee of the month newsletters & company announcements etc.
• Planning, designing, and execution of marketing events. i.e. trade shows, etc.
• Maintain control of marketing strategy & practice effectiveness, by generating comprehensive weekly/ monthly reports (penetration, engagement, click rates etc)
• Maintain detailed actual and forecasted fiscal year budget for all market research and any marketing projects.
• Website development and management
• Company moral and team building events (including building our messaging and culture)
• Develop marketing campaigns & strategies for our partnered vendors (i.e. website posts, popups, blurbs etc.) manipulation of their logos and/ or info in our newsletters, events and/ or tradeshows)