|Published||July 4, 2021|
|Location||Walnut Creek, CA|
Ref ID: 00410-0011863554
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
Robert Half is helping their client in Walnut Creek search for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team. In this role you will partner closely with the business development and analytics team to drive sales and support the customer experience by developing and executing marketing communications and digital content that support the company’s business objectives. This is an on-site position Monday-Friday, with flexible core hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and manage all inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and new business acquisition.
- Manage marketing automation infrastructure, apply best practices and leverage guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns, etc.
- Develop and implement seasonal e-commerce strategy and ensure projects support the company brand and business strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team by developing scalable digital marketing strategies and activities.
- Manage web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and ad campaigns; oversee database management segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, and lead management.
- Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI); make recommendations to drive and optimize traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
- Support eMarketing activities including user-experience, website visibility and content preparation and updating.
- Conduct data-driven SEO site audits and utilize SEO optimization tools, such as Moz to enhance company website.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other tools to monitor and enhance internal and external search engine performance for campaigns.