|Published||July 3, 2021|
Title: digital marketing specialist
Duration: 7/12/2021 - 6/24/2022
· Content planning, production and publishing ac ross multiple channels to create compelling brand and customer experiences.
· Strong planning and multi-project management skills.
· Proven creative and analytical skills, strong problem-solving and demonstrated ability to think strategically and objectively.
· Effective verbal, written and oral presentation communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Word, PPT, and Excel.
· Ability to contribute to resolving issues or blockages in the content approval process.
· Experience across a range of content formats and mediums including email, website, App, video, audio, display, merchandising, virtual meetings, and conferences.
· Experience of using popular enterprise digital asset platforms, CRM and content management systems (ideally the Veeva suite of technologies including Veeva Promo mats, Vault, Engage, Approved Email, CLM files and CRM).
· Understanding of different digital marketing channels and the opportunities they present.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Experience of working with or managing external creative agencies.
· Experience in assessing and cutting through complex scientific subjects to deliver clear, comprehensive and compelling content.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in ambiguous, frequently changing environment and effectively shift direction as needed to address emerging organizational needs.
· Demonstrated experience in negotiations with third parties (e.g., contractors, agencies, associations), or with team members in the absence of positional authority.
· Education: Required: BA/BSc degree required in Marketing, Journalism, Creative or Content Production, Business
· Required: At least 1 year directly relevant work experience in content management including the use of digital asset management systems (preferably the Veeva suite of technologies).
· Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in related functions (including marketing, design, market research, content creation, publishing, consultancy).
· Experience using the Veeva suite of technologies and working in a healthcare environment or related field is desirable but not required.
· Open to remote, however preference given to local candidates close to Madison, NJ. remote role
· 1-year duration, possible extension