|Published||June 30, 2021|
|Location||Daly City, CA|
Client Domain/Industry: (Insurance Services)
- Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for Digital Marketing Specialist, Remote. This position is a 2 months contract for one of our key clients, a global American worldwide offers Insurance Services).
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Duration: 2 Months Contract position
- Focus of this role will be Section 508 compliance for several Optics Marketing websites.
- They will focus on addressing gaps/issues based on accessibility (Section 508-related) audits of three of our marketing websites for Optics. It's front end work like adding tags to websites, but some of it may get into working with back-end.
With minimal supervision, involved in strategies, solutions and execution to improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates of online and eCommerce assets.
- Development and maintenance of VSP Global web sites or applications.
- Develop technical architecture of web portals including development of wireframes, dynamic menus, expandable areas of content, etc.
- Consult with market managers and business partners.
- Build prototypes that utilize UX design patterns Research and apply new technologies and apply appropriately in web development projects.
- Ensure websites and applications are 508 compliant, including those outsources to vendors.
- Serve as the publisher of web portals, accountable for accurate content and language.
- Gather information for needs assessments, and support the development of the business objectives and timelines for web projects.
- Conduct various types of analyses including alternative business applications, cost benefit, data feasibility, impact, technical and workflow/processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with marketing groups to determine business area process and negotiate business partner acceptance of process to ensure consistent and timely execution of marketing programs.
- Act as key departmental contact on Corporate Task Forces. Monitor initiatives to identify potential problematic issues and offer alternative solutions. Keep marketing division staff aware of new/enhance corporate initiatives
- Establish priorities for systems and process changes and enhancements. Identify and document business and system requirements.
- Develop and implement appropriate user communications/campaign templates and plans, including documentation and training; maintain themes, styles and images for e-mail campaign templates and landing pages
- Maintain internal web platform on-going maintenance and development.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (New Media, Visual Communications, Design, Marketing, Business) or equivalent education/training/experience.
- Minimum five to eight years professional experience in Digital Media production with some experience in Internet technologies, development and support.
- Experience with audio, video and other multi-media formatsArt Direction experience in both print and digital media.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite products such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong project leadership and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency, handling multiple priorities, changing deadlines and constant interruption.
- Ability to multi-task effectively Experience working on and leading cross-department relationships to accomplish design projects.
- Excellent presentation and conceptual skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, strong interpersonal and leadership skills Proven record of accountability Exposure to application interface and online advertisement design
- A broad knowledge of current design trends and techniques for web.
- Understanding of Web site priorities, product development, audience needs, site traffic and page views.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in performance of his/her job duties.
- The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust etc.
- The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Primary Recruiter: Manish Choudhary
Recruiter Phone Number: 414-323-8455 Ext: 7187
Your LinkedIn (Link): www.linkedin.com/in/manish-choudhary-lion-497831b9/