|Published||June 30, 2021|
|Location||Oak Brook, IL|
Our client, a lead financial services company is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team! This person will collaborate with Sales, Client Services and Technology teams to understand all digital marketing initiatives. This position will also assist in leading and planning of email marketing, mobile marketing and content promotion.
PAID MEDIA MANAGEMENT:
- Set up paid media campaigns- develop keyword lists, create ad groups, create audience segments with paid search platforms
- Track ad campaigns, report against performance and work closely with agency partners to identify areas of improvement
- Plan, execute and analyze social media
- Create and manage the social media calendar, publish posts
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud experience
- Work with business partners to execute campaigns
- Assist with strategy and execution of marketing channels including email, push, social, paid and media channels
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising and PR related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing including social media, email and paid media
- Google ads Certification a plus
- Ability to create, execute, manage and analyze paid search and social media campaigns across different business units
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.