|Published||June 26, 2021|
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Marketing Specialist to join our team. This position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the B2B marketing strategy for our overarching social enterprise identity and individual business lines. This position will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives and is extremely important to our companys financial growth. The executed campaigns should drive long-term awareness of our social enterprises in targeted markets/audiences leading to short-term lead generation and pipeline development. This role will also be responsible for representing the voice-of-end-user in all marketing efforts, liaising with key internal stakeholders, and must equally blend a deep understanding of brand development, digital marketing, social media, marketing analytics, and strong execution skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with New Business Development Team and Social Enterprise leaders as well as outside sales representative to further develop innovative, overarching social enterprise brand identity including value proposition, messaging and target audiences.
- Analytics/Research Gain market intelligence and become the expert on our audience, prospective clients, and landscape of market.
- Drive lead generation through marketing strategies - You will work to build and execute marketing campaigns that help promote and bring awareness to the return on investment for businesses to partner with our social enterprise business lines.
- Campaign Leadership - Develop and run overarching and specific business line campaigns with explicit goals, metrics and executed schedule. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for social enterprises
- Collaboratively develop relevant messaging, content and collateral that can effectively communicate products and services to prospective clients
- Provide analysis of data and develop dashboards and reporting to clearly communicate business performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Design, build and help maintain a new social enterprise social media presence with profiles related to but distinctly different than our current social service identity predominately displayed in our current profiles
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate