|Published||June 11, 2021|
We’re lifelong learners, creative thinkers, technology enthusiasts, and innovators who are redefining the way languages are learned and taught. We are looking for a creative and driven Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) to join our highly collaborative and dynamic marketing team. In this impact-making role, you will help drive and execute digital marketing programs (World Language, Dual Language / Bilingual, ELA / EL, and Children’s Literature) within our K-12 education market. You will help us think through, create and build meaningful solutions to a variety of interesting marketing challenges. This position is a key player within the Marketing team, working collaboratively with Product and Brand Managers to develop and execute effective strategies that affect overall business. Our ideal candidate has awesome communication skills, enjoys brainstorming and executing both as part of a team and on their own, looks for ways to make a positive impact, has strong marketing automation / CMS systems skills, and wants to leverage their fantastic campaign management experience to help their team achieve ambitious and rewarding goals.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute digital campaign strategies for print and digital products
- Execute email, Web, SEO / SEM, social, and online advertising campaigns, leveraging all aspects of marketing mix and channels
- Utilize Marketo and related systems, including implementation and integration, to provide key insights, drive digital strategy, optimize playbook, and create reports and dashboards
- Regularly update online channels and digital assets, including Websites, social media platforms, blogs, videos / video channels, Webstore, vhlCentral, etc.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) using Salesforce and Marketo, Google Analytics, and social management tools (Sprout, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop content for Websites, landing pages, online ads, blog posts, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Partner with Business Operations to help manage database strategies, including data hygiene, segmentation, and analysis, and help establish and maintain scalable processes
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA / BS degree in marketing, communications, or related field required
- 4+ years’ marketing experience required, including marketing automation and launching / measuring digital campaigns required (knowledge of publishing industry and education market a strong plus)
- 2+ years’ experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot, etc.) and CRMs (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.) required
- Experience building and deploying effective marketing campaigns based on customer, market segment, and product research required
- Experience working with various tools to create reports, dashboards, and value propositions
- Advanced knowledge of campaign / project / event management tools required (Asana, Smartsheets, Cvent, iCapture, etc.)
- Solid creative marketing, analysis, campaign management, and writing / copywriting skills with strong attention to detail
- Works well autonomously and as a part of a team, effectively balances multiple simultaneous priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, active listening, and communication (verbal and written) skills in English required; bilingual talents a strong plus
- Willingness to travel up to 10%