|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
Digital Marketing Specialist
The digital marketing specialist is responsible for driving the organic growth of Shiftboard’s digital presence. In this role, you will be responsible for the website performance, content, and leads generated through this channel, leveraging digital strategies including content optimization, amplification, link-building, SEO/SEM, and more.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer with strong technical skills that thrives in achieving performance goals and can perform a wide range of marketing activities with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities successfully. If you are a skilled marketer with the gift of SEO and enjoy both the strategizing and the doing, please apply.
This position is based out of the Seattle office (the team is currently working virtually) and reports to the VP of Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategize, plan, execute, and optimize website and digital channel related intiatives.
- Identify website trends and insights to optimize and improve our performance and conversions.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including designer, web developer, and other marketing team members to create, optimize, and edit website materials.
- Create compelling digital content assets for use across the website, advertising, and other digital channels.
- Manage digital advertising channels including PPC/display from creation to execution, performance management, optimization, and budget adherence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing initiatives, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies.
- Improve the website performance and optimize user experience.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across website and digital touch points.
- Partner with key stakeholders within marketing as well as cross-functionally.
- Leverage a broad range of marketing technologies including but not exclusive to HubSpot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, SemRush, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Google Ads.
- Develop necessary knowledge of Shiftboard's customers, target markets, products, positioning, and market space.
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing or related field required
- 1+ years of professional experience in a marketing role
- Experience with UX and UI design a plus
- Demonstrate ability to create and optimize a diverse range of digital content
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills
- Results-oriented with a metric mindset, a can-do attitude, and an eye for detail
- Comfortable in a fast-growth start-up environment
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Competitive wages
- ESPO (employee stock option program)
- Medical/dental vision coverage
- Flexible PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Career advancement opportunities
Who we are
Empowering front-line operations whose everyday work is essential to daily life has been our goal since day one. Backed by innovative technology and an award-winning team, Shiftboard has supported over 265 million scheduled shifts for thousands of customers, including Fortune 500 companies, providing the employment pipeline for over $9 billion in wages earned.
In March 2020, following increased market demand for comprehensive workforce scheduling software, Shiftboard merged with SchedulePro to deliver the most advanced workforce scheduling solutions on the market today, designed to empower 24/7 operations such as those in manufacturing, oil and gas, healthcare, and public safety.
In our constant pursuit to better serve our customers, all of our team members bring creativity, pragmatism, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to continually improve on our industry-leading platform. Our growth mindset, coupled with execution, has allowed Shiftboard to create revolutionary workplace solutions.
Shiftboard seeks to make every employee feel appreciated and welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing a work environment that makes everyone feel an integral part of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an employee stock option program, an employee perks and wellness program, and an open communication policy. If you appreciate being challenged to do your best work, making a difference every day through innovation and commitment to customers, please take the time to send us your resume!
Shiftboard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome people from all walks of life as long as you get the job done!