|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
Who We Are:
We are the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry and the world’s largest specialty jewelry retailer, with #1 market share in the U.S., UK and Canada. Signet operates approximately 3,200 stores globally, under the brand names Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples Jewellers, Piercing Pagoda and JamesAllen.com.
All Are Welcome Here:
Signet is a people company – this means that we put our customers and our employees at the center of everything we do. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, while uniting around a common mission and distinct privilege of helping our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love. We strive to make sure that our 35,000 employees have professional, personal and social development opportunities to unleash their full potential and have equal opportunity for advancement, regardless of their gender, race, sexuality or any other aspect of their background. At Signet, we nurture an inclusive environment where employees feel safe, supported and empowered at work each day. We do not and will not tolerate any behavior that undermines this effort.
THIS POSITION CAN BE PERFORMED PERMANENTLY REMOTE
This role is responsible for working with the Manager of Digital Marketing for Jared the Galleria of Jewelry to oversee and execute the day-to-day customer acquisition and brand campaigns across all SEM platforms.
This includes collaboration with internal and external partners to implement paid search initiatives, collecting and aid in interpreting data for executive-level presentations, reviewing content that is strategically aligned with brand voice and Marketing initiatives. Constantly optimizing campaigns, ad copy, bidding, audiences, location targeting, and keywords to develop a best-in-class program.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced working knowledge of search marketing (e.g. Google, YouTube, Bing, etc.), an ability to effectively communicate internally and with multiple agencies. The ideal candidate will be forward-thinking, resilient, team-oriented, inquisitive with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability and desire to self-teach/lead
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage new campaign and copy creation, based on quarterly product hierarchy and promotional calendar.
- Continually test/optimize all aspects of campaigns.
- Liaise with brand marketing teams, merchandising teams, vendors, search platform partners and agencies to obtain information and ensure alignment with internal direction and external best practices.
- Research, consult and educate various internal audiences on measuring search marketing initiatives and addressing search marketing issues.
- Play an important role in Search Marketing strategy, tactics, budget as executed by agency partner. Drive changes in channel based on organizational priorities.
- Ensure delivery of product feed and creative assets to agency partner. Ensure that payments are made to search engine partners.
- Reporting/Analysis: Track and analyze channel tactics through platform and Adobe Analytics data. Provide daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights to organization for channel and provide strategic direction and guidance on goals.
- Present data and strategy to others to gain consensus among the wider team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field required.
- At least 5 years of related digital experience
- At least 3 years of paid search campaign management
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, remotely if needed
- Ability to work with people at all levels within/outside the corporation.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively direct team members under tight deadlines on a regular basis.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with individuals within and outside company.
- Experience with jewelry, fashion, luxury or retail brands highly desirable
- Local candidate preferred, but not required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and analysis.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Test and learn mindset
- Ability to see details, while keeping the big picture in min
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Annual base pay is $55,400.00 - $57,900.00. Final pay rate shall be determined and is based on experience and qualifications
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!