|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
Mercer has an exciting opportunity for and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Health Marketing team.
What can you expect?
- The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for both strategic and tactical project management of marketing campaigns.
- Manage digital marketing efforts/campaigns for multiple lines of business.
- Target and customize campaigns for clients (through A/B testing, remarketing, email marketing, social media, etc.).
- Design responsive landing pages and emails to support digital campaigns online and offline using working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
What is in it for you?
We are the global leader in health and benefits. We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees.
- Work for a global company that embraces cultural diversity.
- Excellent growth/advancement opportunity.
- Help support diverse populations through the development of meaningful programs.
We will count on you to:
- Track and report campaign and website performance utilizing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Modify campaigns to optimize results.
- Implement end-to-end tracking for all campaigns utilizing conversion tags/pixels.
- Review results against budget and modify campaigns as appropriate to optimize results.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure assigned projects are completed accurately, on-time and within budget.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in traditional marketing disciplines that could include: website optimizations, email marketing, paid search, social media, paid media, search engine optimization, etc.
- Demonstrated capabilities to handle tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and the ability to find creative solutions.
- Superior communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
What makes you stand out?
- Experience using a variety of digital tools, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, Google AdWords, and the Adobe Creative Suite
This role is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.