|Date Posted||March 26, 2021|
Digital Marketing Enablement Specialist
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, media, marketing, IT, or computer science is preferred.
• 5+ years of Digital expertise, including Online/Mobile/Content/e-Commerce marketing, digital media, CRM, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, Personalization, tag management, etc.
• Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Fiddler2, ObservePoint, Firebug, or Adobe Debugger
Direct Client: Automotive
Location: Renaissance Center, Detroit, MI
Work Site Description: Currently remote -- will be preferred in the office when everything re-opens
Preferred work schedule: M-F, 8 hours per day, flexible schedule, 9-5 is standard
Client Req 131195-1 - JA 450138
Digital Marketing Enablement Specialist #450138
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
The Digital Marketing Tools Enablement Specialist will be responsible for guiding business and technical stakeholders to make the most impactful use of the digital marketing tools under ownership of the Performance-Driven Marketing team.
This individual will provide technical oversight and guidance the vendor partners and development teams around the implementation and maintenance of our digital marketing tools supporting SMRT platform capabilities on websites and mobile applications.
This individual will be a part of a team of digital marketing specialists, who work together to drive strategic thinking, contribute to priorities and strategies, and identify business improvements.
• Lead the enablement and integration of digital marketing tools supporting SRMT Platform capabilities.
• Facilitate all tagging, deployments, integrations, data collection and activation activities, and assist team members on industry best practices.
• Align closely with the privacy SMEs to guide the roadmap towards the long-term vision within the privacy guidelines.
• Collaborate with tool enablement teams to design, implement, and integrate the tools, capabilities, and processes to meet the business vision.
• Consult on the operational team’s processes as new business/technology capabilities are rolled out to ensure smooth transition and evolution.
• Liaise with IT teams, business operational teams, and business stakeholders as needed, acting as a technical translator for these groups as source of knowledge for the technology requirement, enablement roadmap, and overall capabilities.
• Create and maintain a series of digital marketing tools implementation standards across multiple products.
• Contribute to digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices.
• Provide strategic guidance and direction for maximizing digital marketing effectiveness.
• Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
• 5+ years of experience managing and implementing custom web analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, data management platforms such as Adobe Audience Manager or Turn, A/B testing and personalization tools such as Adobe Target, survey tools such as iPerceptions, session replay technology like Decibel and tag management solution such as Adobe Launch
• Align business roadmap phases to executable use cases
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, know when to rely on internal resources to assist, and identify needs for escalations
• Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, omnichannel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences, browser cookies and 1st party data
• Must be curious to discover, understand and make decisions/recommendations based on best practices supporting digital marketing technical solutions
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly present technical digital solution, context, and implications to business stakeholders
• Ability to lead multiple projects/priorities across multiple disciplines (Business, IT, and external partners) and navigate through large enterprise’s business pressures
• Confronting contention and helping team members to overcome priority and resource contention to ensure achievement of defined goals