|Location||Lawrence Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
The Worldwide Engagement and Channel Planning team (WEPCC) drives zero-based, channel-agnostic engagement, content and measurement strategy and plans across Worldwide Customer Capabilities (WCC), leads digital and media channel planning in collaboration with our business partners, and leads cross-functional teams (business, matrix, agency partners) across WEPCC to execute and optimize those Client digital campaigns, tactics, and programs to meet and exceed business strategy and objectives (including brand, medical, R&D).
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
• Support the WEPCC in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and /or templates
• Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team
• Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics
• Facilitates cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs - driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
• Manage and monitor critical steps in the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process and the Standards Co
• Champion submission of digital material through the LMR review process.
• Work with internal matrix teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables
• Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
• Partner closely with Production to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
• Collaborate with other Engagement/Planning teams to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
• Experience working Pharma OR Health care is a must