|Date Posted||March 16, 2021|
Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team! You’ll get to work with a diverse and talented group of people including writers, designers, developers, and other marketers in a creative, thriving, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is detailed oriented and data-driven, with a unique combination of marketing savvy, technical aptitude, and analytical thinking ability.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll play a critical role in improving our ability to attract, nurture, and convert users across various digital channels, utilizing our full martech stack. You’ll deploy, track, analyze, test and optimize our digital campaigns to achieve our team objectives. You’ll also partner with teams in Marketing, Sales, and Internal Systems to identify and implement improvements to our marketing-to-sales pipeline.
If you are looking for a work environment where creativity and collaboration are encouraged, new ideas are valued, and opportunities for development and growth abound, then this is an ideal position for you.
- Monitor and manage the lead lifecycle through our marketing automation platform
- Plan, execute, test and report on marketing automation emails, landing pages, and campaigns
- Lead data hygiene, maintenance, and lead management projects
- Design and implement test plans to improve channel performance
- Create reports and monitor metrics for key digital channels
- Proactively partner with Sales and Marketing to measure and improve sales pipeline effectiveness
- Coordinate with other teams to improve toolsets and data quality
- Work closely with writing, design, and development teams to execute marketing campaigns across various digital channels including email, web, video, and social
- Stay up-to-date on trends and best practices regarding SEO, SEM, UX, privacy, conversion rate optimization, and lead nurturing
- 2-5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Technology or related field
- Experience with marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, Pardot, Marketo, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Ability to understand complex and technical concepts
- Verbal skills to conduct interviews and convey concepts to team members
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks correctly, independently, and on-time