|Date Posted||March 13, 2021|
FREELANCE, ONSITE REQUIREMENT
We have an immediate need for a contract position for a B2B Digital Marketing Strategist, located in the Northwest suburbs. This is an ON-SITE REQUIREMENT AND THE CLIENT IS TAKING COVID19 PRECAUTIONS. This person will be responsible for all the digital marketing initiatives as well as some traditional tasks. This person will work alongside a Marketing assistant that assists with projects.
- Develop web strategy to improve online presence, increase web traffic and generate sales leads
- Develop product launch strategies and create and implement programs and tools to ensure successful new product introductions
- Design & execute digital campaigns to launch products into target markets
- Identify social media activities to increase google rankings and drive traffic to the website
- Oversee graphic design services to create catalog pages, sell sheets and other marketing tools
- Manage PR and advertising activities
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, with 3-5 years in B2B Marketing
- Hands on Graphic Design experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud
- MS Office experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Strong problem solver
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.