|Date Posted||March 5, 2021|
Ref ID: 04410-0011726179
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
TCG has a fast-growing Seattle-based software client looking for a Prospect Marketing Manager.
- Develop data-driven strategies to drive new prospect sales for both consumer and business audiences.
- Create go-to-market programs specifically for prospects to support new products and features from the client's product portfolio.
- Launch integrated campaigns leveraging multiple marketing channels such as account-based marketing, direct mail, social, email, webinars, and in-person events to increase prospect sales.
- Develop launch plan for the client's new product, in partnership with the product marketing team, including messaging frameworks and campaign brief.
- Partner with our content and creative teams to deliver compelling and thought leadership content, drive product and solution awareness.
- Work closely with the sales team by delivering customer intelligence, sales enablement tools and resources, and provide expertise and programs to help them identify opportunities to sell. Own the feedback loop between sales and marketing.
- Optimize the marketing funnel by reviewing results, identify root cause for areas of concern, and recommending and executing priorities to optimize performance
- Develop evergreen, automated marketing programs that can support customers’ lifecycle. Ensure timely and relevant communications are delivered to the correct customer segments based on their product lifecycle and interaction with the client.
This role is 100% remote, full-time hours, for at least 5 months.