|Location||614 S Ware Blvd, Tampa, Florida|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
The Digital & General Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of general marketing duties with an emphasis on creative digital core competencies including; Amazon Seller Central, Google Ads, Social Media, Digital and Print content development. Have the ability to learn product basics quickly and support the overall customer journey.
Duties and Responsibilities
- MUST have Amazon Seller Central and FBA account management experience. Development of listings with technical text, images, manuals, videos etc. Oversee FBA inventory, Utilize Amazon advertising in a cost effective ACOS manner, cultivate and grow product reviews, resolve customer and Amazon issues as they occur.
- MUST have Google Ads experience including all facets of PPC best practice workings. Ensure optimum ad spend, develop ad campaigns, design related landing pages, have knowledge of SEO keyword and Meta Tag concepts. Proficiency in google analytics while consistently looking to improve PPC costs, Ad quality scores and Campaign content. Act as primary liaison contact with Google account manager. Manage PPC within budget goals.
- MUST have experience utilizing desktop publishing and other software ( including Excel ) technology for literature, sales flyer, instruction manuals etc. Merging existing images cleanly and creatively with technical and sales related content in a crisp professional manner in both digital and print form. Independent and creative mindset thinking is a must.
- Ideal Candidate will have email marketing experience via constant contact type programs.
- Ideal Candidate will have Instagram, Facebook and other social media push campaign experience.
- Ideal Candidate will oversee Trade show booth design and manage all exhibit details.
- Ideal Candidate will have experience in developing competitor SWOT analysis including product pricing comparisons.
- Ideal Candidate will have product photo / image generation experience or have local contacts in this area.
- The position will answer phones and provide base proposals from time to time ( all team members do this ).
- The position will manage and oversee all literature inventory
- The position will work closely with our third party web-site developer.
- The position will collaborate with the parent office Marketing Group and share resources on a regular basis.
- The position reports directly to the Macnaught Americas Vice President & General Manger. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 5:00 PM. Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Competitive Salary ( 60K Range ) , Excellent Benefits including Vacation and PTO.
Vibrant, professional and fun ( small ) office staff who really work well together.
The Position is located in Tampa, FL. Local candidates preferred, partial relocation may be considered for the right candidate.
A Negative COVID Test is required ( company paid ) prior to start date.