|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
PDS Tech is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist in Carlsbad, CA
What will you do?
Enable and initiate activities across digital marketing channels to support execution in social, display, search, 3rd party etc.
• Delivery of ongoing reporting and campaign analysis leveraging Adobe Analytics, Power BI and others.
• Look for innovation in digital, present and sell-in ideas and drive for execution.
• Work closely with Global and Regional Market Development Managers to support all digital programs in a global scale.
• Assist with strategy and execution of digital marketing channels and processes across multiple areas of business.
• Create and curate digital marketing content needed to help drive awareness, demand, and conversion of Sample Prep products.
• Work with internal and external account lead(s) to learn, share and implement best-in-class digital marketing campaigns.
• Conduct throughout audience analyses creating, curating and managing vertical, retargeting and look alike audiences across division and other business units.
• Assist with invoice and budget management and other related financial tasks for end of fiscal period/quarter.
• Regularly conduct benchmark analysis and prepare reports for business partners.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• Travel might be required (Up to 10%).
How you will succeed in this position:
• Culture – Team first mentality with examples. Trustworthy and unselfish behavior. Excellent relationship building and healthy conflict resolution skills. High emotional intelligence.
• Leadership – Visionary, self-starter, focus and driven on the “what” as much as the “how”. Active listener, Humility, Accoun
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$