|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Ref ID: 03340-0011629561
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
The Creative Group is partnering with a corporate client in the software industry seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for a 12-month contract opportunity.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, collaborative, and has a can-do attitude. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Manager on planning and executing marketing tasks. The Digital Marketing Specialist will also work closely with a variety of teams including global marketing, sales, and cross-functional teams. This candidate will have an interest in measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities, possess strong project management skills and must be comfortable with multitasking on many moving parts in a constant changing environment.
• Provide virtual, hybrid, and in-person online and offline program support for webinars, workshops, user groups, executive events, hands-on workshops, and more
• Assist Industry/Regional Marketing Managers with planning, coordination, and execution of webinars, workshops, online events, including but not limited to, invite and landing page creation, registration reporting, execution of program tactics, sales team follow up, etc.
• Research and identify activities to connect with personas including users, manager, and executives (relevant associations, events, social outreach)
• Nurture existing leads through digital content, events, and other persona marketing methods, support program tactics such as the development of personalized web pages, social outreach, email nurture campaigns
• Manage the marketing calendar to ensure that all major events, webinars, and campaigns are documented and communicated to internal teams
• Measure the effectiveness of all campaigns. Monitor and pivot on a regular basis. Set, and track relevant KPI’s, budget, and ROI
• Communicate regularly on campaigns’ performance/results
• A minimum of 2-4+ years’ marketing-related experience in B2B
• An understanding of online, offline events, program management specifically around webinar management on WebEx platforms including WebEx Training
• Has experience with marketing tactics including account-based marketing, event management. Both in-person and virtual, campaign execution, paid social, content syndication, etc.,
• Has experience with the modern marketing technology stack (Pardot, Salesforce, Workfront, Monday, Seismic)
• Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Exceptional skills in managing multiple projects simultaneously, holding teams accountable to deadlines
• Must be a self-starter, not afraid to ask questions