|Location||Lawrence Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
ACS group has an immediate need for a "Digital Marketing Specialist" with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 6 - month contract opportunity and is located in Lawrence Township, NJ. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Digital Marketing
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
The Production Manager (Producer) will be a critical matrix team partner for the Product and Engagement Planning teams, seeking to create a versatile role for marketing campaign management and execution across Digital and Print materials for a Brand book of work or a particular therapeutic area or franchise. The Producer Role is responsible for gathering estimates on production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand and engagement strategy plans for the upcoming year, ensures tactical campaigns aligned with the strategy are carried through and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content module approval and tactical activity calendar updates.
- Obtains Production estimates for a book of work for a series of brands or Therapeutic area - provides the Production Management Lead with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution, reconciles on monthly basis.
- Cross-collaborates on the content planning timing in order to execute required campaigns
- Collaborates with Capability Leads, IT and Engagement Planner to schedule resources and plan executions
- Tracks 8 stages of cycle of campaigns and coordinates across the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged
- Is aware of KPIs and is informed of campaign analytics with Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content performance to prepare for course corrections and enhancements
- Performs QA and spot checking across materials for both digital and print
- Runs or attends status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area with matrix participants
- Will learn Tools used to support project management, workflow, timelines, finances, etc. and inform improvements needed and in some cases lead a project with IT.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Campaign marketing
- 3+ years in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization
- 2+ years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience
- 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but ideal)
- Familiarity with Agile Principles
- Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making
- Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates, content management systems, workflows
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to fast-paced settings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit communications and presentations where needed
- Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements forward, teaches others
- Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management
- P&L or knowledge of Budget Management required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Experience with all pharma marketing and launch scenarios, a plus
Thanks & Regards
P: (+1) 404-585-5612
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of StaffingClient Diamond Award Winner(2017)